Student Leadership Project Manager
HandsOn Chendu – A non-profit organization that promotes volunteerism and community services is looking for someone who cares for our community and is passionate about making a difference.
As a Student Leadership Program Manager, you will develop and manage community volunteer programs, manage and implement projects onsite, maintain volunteer platform and build student volunteer teams. You will also participate in the strategic planning and development in support of the growth of HandsOn Chengdu.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop student volutneer teams within 10 Chengdu universities
- Develop, plan, implement, and manage regular student volunteer opportunities
- Develop and manage community partner relationships
- Impact assessment, reporting, and planning
- Providing support to other Hands On program as necessary
- An understanding of the issues surrounding children, education, and migrant community
- Chinese National with strong English capabilities or Foreign National with strong Chinese capabilities
- Undergraduate Major in education, sociology, civil affairs, or other CSR related
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in team as well as independently
- Passion and Interest in working with young people
- Previous experience in training, communication or education is preferred
- Ability to multi-tasking, detail oriented and good organizational skills
- Outgoing, hardworking, and passionate about helping others.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point) and reporting ability
- Previous experience volunteering with NGO is a plus
For persons interested in pursuing a career in the non-profit sector, this will be an excellent opportunity to learn about management of NGOs, developing, managing community programs, volunteer management and creating efficient back office processes. Successful candidate will be given a high level of responsibility and training within established international NGO.
If you feel that you fulfill the qualifications above please send resume and cover letter to jobs (@) handsonchengdu.org