HandsOn Chengdu is looking for two full time interns and to assist HandsOn Chengdu with our research and program development.
Open to Local and Foreign students, a HandsOn Chengdu intern will get HandsOn from day one to research and develop innovative and high impact Hands On programs to be implemented in Chengdu and other areas.
Interns will be given a high level of responsibility and training within established international NGO. For persons interested in pursuing a career in the non-profit sector, this will be an excellent opportunity to learn about management of NPOs, developing community programs, pitching corporate programs, and creating efficient back office processes.
- Research of social issues and potential NGO partners that address those issues
- Program design (create program outline, marketing strategy, & budget)
- CorpWorks! partnership strategy
- Program manager training
Requirements to become an intern:
- Chinese National with strong English capabilities or Foreign National with strong Chinese capabilities
- Major in sociology, civil affairs, or other CSR related
- Outgoing, hardworking, and passionate about helping others.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel and Power point)
- Previous experience volunteering
As training and responsibility for this position will be high, we are only willing to consider interns with ability to work 4 days a week for a minimum of 6 months.
If interested, please send cover letter and resume to jobs (@) handsonchengdu.org